Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Interview...

Well, I had my phone interview this morning. I am not real sure how it went. I think it went pretty good, but you can never tell with these things. I am a little nervous about it as I havent heard anything at all from them. The interview was at 8:30 this morning and no word as of this writing. God has it though! It is his because I have decided to give him everything and let him open the doors for me and lead me where he wants me to go! Nothing else I can do, so it was best just to let him lead me.

Im praying hard that I get this job, but if I don't, I will push on! HIS will be done!

More later folks!

2 comments:

Linnea said...

Will add you to my daily prayer time, Jerry. We've been where you are now and although it may be tough, the Lord will see you through.

Janna Leadbetter said...

His will, indeed. We need only remember - and have faith in the fact that - He will take care of us!