Friday, November 16, 2007

Well, here goes...

I need to confess with the tongue and in this day and age, with the keyboard as well.  I am a Born Again Christian!  I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Saviour and I want the world to know it!  

It has been said that sometimes you need to hit rock bottom before God will lift you up...well, I have officially hit rock bottom.  I have lost my job, about to lose my car, almost lost my wife and the most precious little girl you will ever see.  All because I am stupid and did things MY way instead of God's way!  Well, I am admitting it!  I havent been such a good father, husband, friend, or person.  I almost lost everyting because of my own stupidity.

I have now placed my life in God's hands!  My life is his to do what he wishes.  I have given it all to him!  I can't make it in this life without his love and grace and his hands upon me...leading me.  As I said above, I have lost a LOT and am now at rock bottom...but "I WILL PRAISE HIM IN THIS STORM!!!"

God will lead me through!

More later!

2 comments:

Janna Leadbetter said...

How crazy-good! I just started a second blog, too: http://blogoftestimonies.blogspot.com/

Good luck to you in your spiritual journey, Noob.

And Amen!

Jerry Allen said...

WELCOME to my Jesus Freak blog...lol. I had to start it as I want to document my walk with the Father!

Thanks for dropping by, Janna!